Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Getting My First Tattoo

I am actually on my way to the tattoo shop the other day but then I was having second thoughts. I already made up my mind the night before I went there. It just suddenly hit me that, what I was about to get is something permanent. The first thing that got into my mind is a dragon design since I was born under the Dragon sign and I was thinking of having it in my left arm. I was all ready, and I even made an appointment. Imagine that. 

So, here's the thing that got me thinking. My girlfriend wanted me to put her name somewhere in my tattoo. She doesn't care where as long as she's got her name on it. I mean, I love my girlfriend but I am not sure if putting her name on my tattoo would do anything good to her. Besides, the past three years that we've been together, t'was an on and off relationship. Now this is something I'm concerned about. What if we don't end up with each other. 

So, should I have my girlfriend's name on my tattoo? My answer is, NO. No, I'm not going to have my girlfriend's name on my tattoo. Why? Because of our on and off relationship, I don't think it i a good idea. I asked her if she wanted to get a tattoo with my name on it, she said no. This is something that we both agreed on and I have explained to her yesterday about not going to have her name. And so, I proposed something, we both agreed to have matching tattoos instead. Not our names but a symbol. Sounds fair to me. But I'm still getting my dragon tattoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment